- To fulfill prophecy
- To preach
- To teach
- To die
- To rise from the dead
- To redeem the lost
- To sanctify the believer
- To glorify the saints
Christmas is not about a Baby. It is about THE BABY, the sinless Savior... God in the flesh.
Look into the feeding trough and see God...
- See the Creator
- See the Miracle Worker
- See the GLORY
- See the Cross
- See the Empty Tomb
- See Him seated at the Father's Right Hand
- See the King of Kings returning for a thousand year reign
- See the Judgment of the Lord
- See the New Heaven and the New Earth, and
- See Yourself eternally with the Savior IF you believe, IF you trust Him alone for salvation
- THEN you will see the GLORY of heaven. Romans 3:23; 5:8; 6:23; 10:9-10
May you know the TRUTH and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. John 8:32
Let Christmas be filled with JOY: J-esus, O-thers, then Y-ou
Previous Home Page post below...
In reading Jeremiah 1:5-10, I was reminded that:
1. God knew me before I was.
2. He set me apart.
3. He appointed me.
4. He sent me.
5. He commanded me to speak (preach) His word.
6. I am not to be afraid.
7. God will deliver me.
8. He put His words in my mouth.
9. I must continue to submit to His purpose.
10. I am in a battle for His Glory!
Be blessed today as a child of the King. You also are called and obedience is your measure of success.
1 Corinthians 15:58